This page will list UPDATES and NEW pages added.
We would very much like BroaDWcast to also function as an index to Doctor Who clips on YouTube, especially USA pledge-breaks, convention footage and any foreign language clips. If you already know of or stumble across any, please send us the link.
- And don't forget, clicking on the AIRDATES icon on the country profile pages will take you to the airdates summary for that country (N/S = story title is Not Stated)
- We're on TWITTER. To "Follow" us, please 'click' here or via the link found in the "external sites" section of the left sidebar.
- We also have a dedicated forum and email address - see sidebar to the left
- 20 May: Update to the pages for France to include the La Nuit Doctor Who evening from 2012.
- 28 April: Major update to the Germany pages to add the recent Colin and Sylvester repeats on channel One, as well as some further merchandise items and YouTube clips
- 15 April: Update to the TV3 Cataluna section of the Spain page.
- 3 April: The TARDIS sound effect was used in some Japanese TV and film productions in the 1970s and 90s...
- 21 March: 98 countries simulcast the 50th anniversary special The Day of the Doctor on 23 November 2013.
- 14 March: Updates to Malta to add some new TV clippings.
- 9 March: Updates to Nebraska Educational Television Network
- 3 March: A small amendment to the Guam pages; it looks like the series was originally scheduled to start a few months earlier than it ultimately did, and the true debut was also a week earlier than the date we had it.
- 2 March: Update to Jamaica to include Peter Cushing and the Daleks at the cinema, and some of the TV Dalek stories appear to been shown out of sequence.
- BroaDWcast turned nine this month! To celebrate, we've added a new page for a country that never showed the series! But classic Doctor Who was available in South Africa in other forms ...
- 21 January: The (brief) complete run in South Dakota is added
- 11 January: Some of the documentaries and dramas made by Reeltime Pictures and BBV Productions have been shown on US and UK television. We have added new profiles for these two production companies. (And if anyone can confirm that the "PROBE" dramas did indeed screen on the UK Sci-Fi Channel, please drop us a line!)