From BroaDWcastJump to navigationJump to search
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 7|
|First airing: 1983||Last airing: 2000?|
== AIRDATES ==
The station was also available in the south-western provinces of Canada, on cable channels 13 or 14 depending on location.
- 10 May 1983: Airs Tuesday-Friday at 5pm, with a repeat of the same episode at 10pm.
- 1 August 1983: Monday night repeat added.
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs.
- May 1985: Airing weeknights at 6:30.
- 26 March 1988: Doctor Who Then and Now airs.
- 16 July 1988: The repackaged Jon Pertwee stories air.
- 10 December 1988: The Making of Doctor Who screens.
- 26 August 1989: Doctor Who Then and Now repeated.
- 2 December 1989: Aired Attack of the Cybermen at 10:00pm.
- 16 November 1990: The Claws of Axos airs. Parts one and two are aired from videotape in black and white by mistake.
- 22 August 1992: Resistance is Useless and The Tomb of the Cybermen both screen.
- 18 December 1993: Both Peter Cushing Dalek movies air back to back.
- 18 March 1995: Doctor Who All Night Marathon airs from 7.30pm to (at least) midnight. This consisted of 30 Years in the Tardis, all of Invasion of the Dinosaurs - including the b/w part 1 (the newspapers referred to this as a "never before seen on TV" "lost" Jon Pertwee episode), closing with the regular 10.30pm omnibus (which was presumably Delta and the Bannermen).
- June 1996: Omnibus editions aired at 10.30pm PST.
- 15 April 2000: The Sylvester McCoy stories finish airing and the series goes off the air.