The Two Doctors
|Story Code: 6W / Season 22||UK Airdate: 16 Feb to 2 Mar 1985||Doctor: Colin Baker|
|First airings by location||UK Terrestrial and Satellite Repeats||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following known countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|United States||from Sep 85||NTSC|
|United Arab Emirates||Jun 88||PAL|
|New Zealand||Sep 89||PAL|
- This story was made as a double-length three-parter. It was edited into six 25 minute episodes for overseas sales. New opening credit captions were created, using a slightly "squared" font instead of the usual "rounded" font for the title and writer credits. The story title was also in CAPITALS. New captions - also in CAPITALS with "PART ONE / TWO / THREE / FOUR / FIVE / SIX" were also added.
- This story was dubbed into German.
- Apparently a new edit of the 6-part version - with different cliffhanger endings to Parts One, Three and Five - was created by the BBC, and this alternative version screened on various UK and foreign satellite and cable stations in the 2010s, such as the Horror Channel.
US TV Guide descriptions
Title: The Two Doctors
- Episode 1: Two incarnations of the Time Lord join forces to stop Dastari and Chessene from performing dangerous experiments in time.
- Episode 2:
- Episode 3:
- Episode 4:
- Episode 5:
- Episode 6:
- Compilation: Two incarnations of the Time Lord join forces to stop Dastari and Chessene from performing dangerous experiments in time.