The Space Museum
|Story Code: Q / Season 2||UK Airdate: 24 Apr to 15 May 1965||Doctor: William Hartnell|
|First airings by location||UK Terrestrial and Satellite Repeats||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|Sierra Leone||Sep 68||b/w|
|New Zealand||Oct 68||b/w|
|Costa Rica||May 72||b/w|
- This was one of only a few Hartnell serials that did not have its foreign debut in Australia.
- The ABC in Australia returned its prints to the BBC on 4 June 1975.
- A print of episode 1 was acquired by a film collector in the 1970s. It is unknown if it was in English or Spanish. If it is an English Suppressed Field telerecording, then it may have been the returned Australia print, or it had come from Zambia. If it is a Stored Field telerecording, then it may be from Sierra Leone or Ethiopia.
- See Hartnell Junkings
- The serial was reissued by the BBC in late 1985, and sold to:
|United States||from Sep 85||b/w|
US TV Guide descriptions
Title: The Space Museum
- Episode 1: The warlike Monoids transform the planet of Xeros into a "Space Museum," where an exhibit devoted to their future conquests includes a replica of the Doctor.
- Episode 2:
- Episode 3:
- Episode 4:
- Compilation: The warlike Monoids transform the planet of Xeros into a "Space Museum," where an exhibit devoted to their future conquests includes a replica of the Doctor.