The Mind Robber
From BroaDWcastJump to navigationJump to search
|Story Code: UU / Season 6||UK Airdate: 14 Sep to 12 Oct 1968||Doctor: Patrick Troughton|
|First airings by location||UK Repeats / Foreign Cable and Satellite||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|Hong Kong||Aug 70||b/w|
- Hong Kong presumably sent its films to Singapore soon after transmission, as that was the fate of the RTV prints of The Enemy of the World and The Web of Fear.
- The ABC in Australia returned its prints to the BBC on 4 June 1975.
- Although the BBC did retain the original film recording negatives of all five episodes, there were no prints of the serial held when the documentary Whose Doctor Who was in production in late 1976.
- See the Troughton Junkings page.
- The serial was reissued by the BBC in 1985, and sold for the first time to:
|New Zealand||Apr 85||b/w|
|United States||from Feb 86||b/w|
US TV Guide descriptions
Title: The Mind Robber
- Episode 1: The Doctor's efforts to maneuver the Tardis away from a lava flow strand him in a place where reality is controlled by an elderly man and his computer.
- Episode 2:
- Episode 3:
- Episode 4:
- Episode 5:
- Compilation: The Doctor's efforts to maneuver the Tardis away from a lava flow strand him in a place where reality is controlled by an elderly man and his computer.